Wednesday, September 29, 2010

State vs State in Debt and Bankruptcy Filing

It is not always the funnest conversation to have but it seems that most neighborhoods these days have at least one house in their neighborhood that has dead grass and a little white piece of paper taped in the window. Sad as it may be it seems that foreclosure and bankruptcy's are all around us. I always hear that Utah is high amongst the bankruptcy filings, so I wanted to get a little more background and information to see what is happening around me. In my searching I found a site with data from 2009 that I have found quite interesting...http://www.uscourts.gov/News/TheThirdBranch/BAPCPAmap.aspx

2 comments:

  1. Cant believe that the average of debt in Utah is so big...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...we're up at the top!

    ReplyDelete