Friday, October 1, 2010

MEET MY SISTER --

In 1988 I was living in Oregon with my husband and 2 small children. We were living paycheck to paycheck and never seemed to have extra money. Even when we had a little money set aside, something always came up (insurance premiums, car repairs) to eat up our savings.

I developed a budgeting system that helped us save automatically and incorporated a kind of mini-savings approach. Within a couple of months I knew I was on to something. My categories were growing and I felt calm about our finances. My brothers and sisters started referring to it as “my sister’s budget”.

After 18 years and much encouragement and support from my siblings, we bring this system to you in its original notebook and software form.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have put this program out. I am excited to try the software version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, would you like to add my testimonial to the ones you have posted on mysistersbudget.com?

    ReplyDelete